Should I wait until tomorrow to text him?

So I have been talking to this guy for almost three months and it last night I hung out with and it's been awhile with his busy schedule and with my mine. When I left this morning to go work usually he will text me and say did you make it home alright, something like that and he did not do that today and I know he has a lot of homework to do because he behind because he told me since he is taking summer classes but the thing is I don't know if I should text him and tell how my day was or wait until tomorrow to talk to him because I don't want to seem clingy you know, I just need advice if I should wait to text him If it matter he is 33 and I am 24.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, better tomorrow... although y i have da impression u asked this multiple times before? :S

(33 he,24 u )

What Guys Said 2

• Text him now why wait?

• I just feel like I am being clingy because I am the one that usually text because from he beginning he told he didn't really like texting and me either we both prefer talking on the phone but I don't what he is doing and I dont want to seem like I dont have a life lol

• Just text him now.

What Girls Said 1

• just wait a bit.