I'm a 24 year old virgin. Does that mean it would be hard for me to start a relationship with a woman?

So I'm a 24 year old virgin. I'm wondering how much that would hurt me when dating. I think I could treat a woman good. I know to communicate in a relationship, I that it is important to be kind to a girl and treat her right, and I know to make sure the relationship has equality. But does that matter more then me being a virgin?

• It doesn't matter.
    100% (13)77% (10)88% (23)Vote
  • It matters a little bit.
    0% (0)15% (2)8% (2)Vote
  • It's a huge problem.
    0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters!

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I personally would be more comfortable getting into a relationship with a fellow virgin (not that I wouldn't date a non-virgin)

0|3
    0|0
  • it wouldn't matter cause it shows you don't have aids or anything in that nature ya know? plus it shows you have more respect for yourself and for women

0|2
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me at all. In fact, it would be great for me.

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nothing wrong with being a virgin at 24.

0|1
    0|0
  • guess there r many gals who don't mind if a guy's virgin or not... so ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure hope not because I'm in the same situation as you. I've always assumed that sex is a pretty easy thing to learn once I start picking it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No big deal, worst comes to worst they dont get involved... which is the same scenario if you werent a virgin. Plenty of fish in the sea

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've learned anything, nothing sexual is holding you back from having an awesome relationship. The girls that I have been with that had "more experience" than I, usually enjoyed showing what they know. Don't let silly stuff like that hold you back

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    It's all about experience
    Not necessarily physical experience..

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl but I would say there is a scarcity of those type of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what you mean by 'hard'

*runs to corner giggling*

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.

0|0
    0|0