What's your ideal first date?

I'd prefer to do something other than a movie only because you can't really talk during it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty familiar with the more high scale restaurants in my city. Haven't been on a first date in a while, but I'll be sure to take her to one of those places someday.

Good food, quality wine, candlelight. Gotta make a good first impression. I also feel like its just simple and quiet, really conversing and getting to know each other

What Guys Said 8

• Go out to dinner with the guy and a movie is good after Thats what I did with my first date with a girl

• eatin some hot dog pizza 2gether 8)

• If it is a nice day maybe a picnic.

• I want to take my girl out to a park and have a nice picnic, just eat a sandwich and talk and maybe I'll bring my guitar to play for her.

• That's cute

• Yes I live about 20 mins away from a national park, it is wonderful this time of year. Its very historical too.

She lives too far away though, so I can't take her

• Walking in Memphis

From now on I shall base my dates on song titles.

• Nice dinner movie and kissin maybe more

• Personally I like to have dinner under the stars candle light or sitting by a fire under the stars with some chapaine and a picnic basket and some music playing in the back ground and we dance

• She's usually about 400/hr

• Wrap it up

• I always do! Condoms are essential.

To be more specific, I like dressing up (matching would be best!) maybe 1920`s styles, sit on the same side in the booth of a classy restaurant where that is considered poor manners, order a bottle of red, converse laugh, tease, and play, then do some swing dancing or salsa, take it home and ravage eachother. She can stay and cuddle if she wants, but she won`t be paid for that.

What Girls Said 1