Guys, Whats something that you would love to hear / or receive from your girlfriend?

Something that would be special for you lol.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to hear her call me handsome... That's just me personally...

What Guys Said 19

• Simply, appreciating us and telling us how much you love the things we do for you. Let him know that you love him and you know you are not the only one in the relationship. (There are a lot of stuck up, narcissistic women out there!).

• Genuine care, patience through the trials. A kiss, doesn't matter where, it's an active expression saying I love you.

• "i Love you so much babe. My life is just so perfect now with you." <3

• something i would love to hear from her is simple for her to tell me she loves me no matter what. as far as receiving just something that i know truly came from the heart even if its just a little note or a poem.

• a teddy bear <3

• "Your the best, kindest, most gorgeous, and loving boyfriend ever. I couldn't ask for more".

^^^this^^^

• If I had a girlfriend... I would like to hear her say I would always be faithful and honest to you. And give you the best blow job ever... I hate being single.

• A girlfriend would be... not nice

• I would love my girlfriend If I had one to say that she only wanted me and her to stay loyal to me and her to love me and help me throughout my problems as much as I would help her

• I want her to whisper in my ear, I want you to fuck me

• if i had one then A long message at times with her telling you how much she loves you and how lovely of a boyfriend you are.

• "i lift" 10charbroseidon

• A kiss on my chest... since no woman does that to me ever since it is covered in hair and even after shaving its not very smooth like other men have :-(

• I want her affection, and her attention

That's all I want from her anymore

• that she loves me for me and not what she can get from me (if i had a girlfriend, that it)

• i don't have one. sigh :(

• a blow job

• For them to say they love you before you do

• That she loves me and she will always be here with me through my ups and downs