Girls, For the black women?

Would you date a white guy?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but I have always refused to date a guy who starts off with comments about chocolate, it's a personal thing but I wanted be treated like any other race girl (but ofcourse a little special because we are dating) I feel like guys that talk about how they love them some chocolate are either just in it for sex or they have some sort of fetish which makes me feel cheap and no girl likes to feel cheap. The guy I'm with now started off talking to me like any other girl he made me feel comfortable and then the rest just came.

What Girls Said 13

• yes if he was cute, had a good personality, was smart/ intellectual and treated me right... I would date anyone of any race who met that criteria

• I have... The race makes no difference to me it's the personality and if in attracted to them

• I am now and would again

• Yes I would and I have before:) As long as he was kind, caring, respectful, assertive, confident and if I was attracted to him. Any race is dateable as long as he has those qualities that I mentioned

• Yeah yeah yeah

• Sure why not

• NEIN NEIN EINE KLEIN DICK

• yeah... I actually have

• If I wasn't married, I would probably consider it. Why do you ask?

• Yes I would

• I would and have.

• Yea if I found him attractive and our personalities were compatible. I don't discriminate.

• yes i would.