Is there a race you couldn't date?

If so, which?

• White
  • Hispanic
  • Black
  • Asian
  • Hindu
  • Other (specify)
thank you honest people willing to admit you cannot date a certain group... was going to use brown counting latinos and hindu but are so differents that i selected them as race... hindus are Asians too so just to avoid confusion

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm brazilian, I don't like black, because they are ugly, boring, not exotic for me, but I learned to don't like them with internet because of themselves and things made in USA and sometimes in TV and few times in musics and also because of some policies.

They are viewed normal for me and 95% of people here, nothing good or special, they have same height, same body, they are just less attractive because don't have exotic or fantasy factor like invented in the USA because they are normal.

But if you speak English you will not be considered the same, but will be considered blacks of USA who represent something bad or good for some people, and also a lot will not even think in you being black but someone rich
    from USA.

I'm only talking this race thing because of American influence again like everything of bad invented by Americans and exported for world, and americans feed their fantasies and make the men who are ugly, boring, also disgusting and arrogant and annoying disgusting shit invented by Americans to force shit.

Asian guys are turn off to me, I wanted to be more open to then but they are also ugly, the real ones I viewed in real life, and they are short and brazilians at least here I live in Rio aren't
    Tall, Asian guys aren't attractive here, they could be exotic for being rare but 90% are ugly, short, they sell pirated things
    on brazil.
    They are rare, they could be exotic, but they are ugly, they aren't cute, at least here the majority is ugly and this "cute" thing who some women here say sometimes is a lie to me here because I remember just Asian guys being ugly here, the ones who are real and not mixing of white/latino and look more similar or the same in my mind.

White/Hybrid/Latino/Same are the best, USA is weird.

Latinos are basically white too here, at least for me and my family in
    Rio de Janeiro,
    I'm poor, and the Latino who I'm saying are the good looking white/tanned or white, or tanned/similar/same is hard to explain for Americans, the ones who are even white too or tanned, no bullshit, I'm like this too, everything white/latino same seems to have real qualities while I see blacks with Americans trying to force fetish to compensate and create this fantasy for the own ego and what blacks want to think for themselves, and Asians aren't attractive, seriously, I only remember a guy of 15 years in some school not being ugly and maybe something acceptable or good, but in general Asian guys aren't attractive here and they sell
    pirated

• I'm pretty sure NONE would date you. You sound terrible

• But guys just look how much space she wasted for this b u l l s h i t - of course it's her opinion and I respect that but really? This is nothing but racist and ridiculous and honestly if you wanna gossip about how bad, ugly or stupid other races are, you should probably consider learning how to write in some proper English first ;) xx

• How is this the most helpful opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• Biologically speaking there's only one race of our species. : P

And I am open to date people of all colors and ethnicity

• Hindu isn't a race lmfao I swear you people do this on purpose

• i dont think so. I'm open to all races. it's other aspects I'm not open to which make some races seem, for the most part, 'undateable'.
    for example, my religion alone would narrow down my choices as some races are predominantly another religion. stuff like that.

• agreed. i m christian and i will raise my kids christian. i m also picky af because I've dated some beautiful girls and i m a trainer (gym goers tend to have higher beauty standards and even shallow minds) but most people who seek God genuinely aren't that attractive... so, out of the 100 women i can date, i probably have a chance with 1 person out of the pool. it sucks and why I've been single for years.

• you think i should marry someone or date them just because they are the same religion? dont you think you need to be physcially as well with a compatible personality? married huh?

• no I'm not saying that -.- I'm saying there r a gazillion beautiful christian women out there with great personalities. u just need to keep ur eye out. @justanothergager

• i don't want people to hate me!! but, i got to be realllllll and honest with all you...
    Voted A

• wow i m surprised. can i ask why? i m assuming you're a latina

• I've calculated it in heaven that its been 2 long years since we've been together 😤
      Accepted or not, it was by fate and by the Lord's consent 🌹

• 2 loooonnng years :( damn... Then I guess we should stop taking... Goodbye
      @keyspirits 👋

• yeah, the human race is pretty gross.

• Martians. Nothing in common.

• I can date people of any race.

• I have no preference, I'm currently taking applications lol JK

• I don't have a single race or ethnicity I couldn't date, they all have attractive people. I've met a hot person from basically every ethnicity

• I'm open to all races

• yeah like all of them except Arab guys

• White
    .
    .

• Interesting... any reason why?

• A lot of white men here have a superiority complex and feel entitled to every girl they see.

• dumb ass people always thinks its jealousy. why can't people undersatnd you turn sour as you get entitled and cocky? @Lothario69. if you had nice things but werent fucked in the head, people want you and accept you. I've heard so many idiots dismiss a legit dislike as jealousy and add more pride to their cocky sad attitudes.

• Sadly giving any true answer to this that person will be consider racists which is stupid. So anyone being honest here will be downvoted and called horrible things.

• No, there isn't really. I dated a white guy and now I'm with a light skinned guy. I don't care about race really.

• I would have to say that what makes a peron undatable is an unatractive personality. That's all on my end. Peace

• I'm open to all races, but I'm sure i hate you more because you are ugly, boring, not exotic for me and poor.

• Its breaking my heart that the majority of people wouldn't date black guys. Seriously, I thought we were over this racism and what not.

• Is douchebag a race

• No , I'm fine with either

• Nope. Doesn't matter to me.

• No, there isn't since the only difference is their colour...

• I'm open to all races
    I am open to date people of all colors and ethnicity

• I am alright with every race.

• I don't really care about race as long as he treats me with respect, care, etc.

• I cannot see myself with another Hispanic.

• A guy whose beliefs are different from mine is someone I couldn't date. I don't care about the race.

• Not all black people act "Ghetto" But the ones that do... I cannot. Other than that black guys are hot. Even White people who act "Ghetto" get on my nerves.

• I thought Hindu was a religion? If it is, then I pick that one because I'm not Hindu and I'm not planning on converting.

• would never date a hindu guy...

• I would say hispanic.. I am not generally racist, but most of the hispanic guys that I have met have been very handsy and they catcall at women all the time or the point and talk in Spanish with their buddies. It makes me a bit mad, because I can understand Spanish and know what they are saying. Also from personal experience, they aren't very trustworthy.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 41

• I don't think I'd ever turn down someone for her skin color

www.trademarkia.com/.../...human-race-85194051.jpg

• I shall assume JackKerouac77's duties.

1) Hindu is a religion/culture not a race.
    2) Why "couldn't" someone date another race?
    3) this is 3

• Race does not nor has it ever existed. Race is a social construct created by White Europeans in the 1600s to justify slavery and the harsh treatment of those who didn't look like them.

So with that in mind, as long as they are apart of the human race, then I'll date them.

Now whether I could date someone with a different culture is another story.

• Yeah, lots. Probably all the ones that were in the original Olympics in Ancient Greece. You could probably roughly estimate the year within a few decades either way, but I don't think there are records of the exact dates of the races.

• All of them. I have a girlyfriend. And if it doesn't work out with her, I'm giving up on girls and just gonna have tractors 🚜💨

• I'm open to dating any race but to be honest I'm least attracted to girls that are super super white (if that makes any sense) or girls that act like the negative stereotypical black girl.

• I... I uh...

I voted C...

I know this looks bad, I swear I'm not racist...
    I just find light skin, colored eyes, and blond hair more attractive than dark skin, curly hair and black eyes.

• Unfortunately, fully Asians. I'm one of the weird ones. I have dated Half Caucasians, half Spanish in more than one occasion in the past.

• yeah blue gals... nah

• No, no race I couldn't date.

• Asians

Nothing against them as people, I just don't think my family and an Asian family would mesh well. Especially if the girl's family is legit straight out of Asia.

• I voted other which is none basically. I'm open to dating a girl of any race, even though I'm least attracted to East Asian girls. I'd still love to date one though.

• Flood. Not into tentacles.
    ... W-Well, maybe...
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Bridge-party.jpg

• Hispanic isn't a race.

• i m not very attracted to black girls... especially the really dark skins. i m attracted to white girls but race is a power structure and the more power you have, they more temptations to get corrupt and get a sour personality (conceitedness, entitlement and lack of people telling them the truth because they just want to be on your good side)

i like Asian girls a lot. I've dated interacially and they alway seem to treat me the best and do the most for me.

• I couldn't date a black woman or a Hindu woman. I'm just not really attracted to black women and Indian accents are one of my biggest pet peeves

• I'm not opposed to people having racial preferences, however, I myself have none.

• None)))))))

• hindu isn`t a race

• I'd date a girl of any race.

• North Korea

• All but my own.

• I'm sorry but I cannot date come heads, just not my race at alll

• @ihav2fart dats a lie mang.. Asian boi finish last </3

• Who else voted other just so you could see the results?

• I prefer Jewish and Christian girls.

• Um... I don't think so.

• I don't date girls from Hong Kong (which, incidentally, is also where I was genetically from).

• I do have preferences but I wouldn't refuse to date someone just because of their races.

• The pentathlon... that would be way too much work

• More from Guys
    11