Can someone give me some insight?

So I've been going out with this girl and it's been great. By far one my favorite people I've met thusly. We've gone a 3 dates so far and they've all been great. She's the type that plays hard to get and I'm all for it cause well shit she's worth it. Haha. I remember on the second date she just refuses to kiss me even though we had already made out before. Anyway things went great in the third date. We mostly listened to music and made out. So the next day I ask her if she's free and she just doesn't get back to me. And so just send her like what's up sorta text the next day. Still nothing. Day after that I was like r u mad at me or something. Still nothing. I just dont understand why. She would be pure evil like this. I thought maybe she's grounded or something. But she's not. I sent her a snapchat and she opened it right away. I'm just so goddamn flustered right now. It's ridiculous. Anyway sorry for the many words. Anyone have advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a game. She wanted to know if she could get you bro. Don't give her the satisfaction of showing any more interest. If you see her again, play it off. No big deal. Watch, she will try and get you again but don't get suckered twice.

Find a girl who is mature enough to have some manners.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol a guy did that same shit to me, and I found out he got back with his ex. Consider the possibility she's talking to someone else. If she's not, she's just playing with your feelings because she's an asshole. in either case, move on :(

• She's messing with you, just to tease you. Sounds like a fun game if you can come up with something to get back at her? ;)

• How. She just won't acknowledge me. It's not even like fun. Like a game. It's just cruel.

• Here's the thing tho. We met at work. So I don't see her every day. In fact were in like separate devisions so I don't even see her aside from the times we hang out. But she just won't get back to me. And I don't know why. Cause everything was just playing out so well.

• Hm. Then there's not much I can do for you. :/

• she wants you to chase her.

What Guys Said 2

• she's ignorin u... guess it\s clear she doesn't want 2 do anything with u anymore :/

• Delete her number and let her go. This hot-and-cold nonsense is a bad sign. You want a girl who is enthusiastic about the idea of seeing you again.

• That's what I'm thinking. But it sucks she was really cool.

• Yeah, it sucks, but the great thing is that you don't have to waste your time on the wrong girl.