Do I have a chance?

I've taken a liking to this girl in my class (I'm a highschool student) and she is super beautiful and amazing. I've made her laugh by saying and doing goofy things and I don't think I have given off a bad vibe. But one of my friends (being the friend he is) was on my Instagram and saw that I had looked her up recently and then started shouting that I had been stalking her. She just laughed at it but I don't know what she really thinks. She still talks to me and stands near me but I'm still paranoid by the thought of her thinking I'm a stalker. Other then that I was going to ask her soon if she would like to see a movie but before I'm completely confident I need some advice. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you have a chance!

What Girls Said 1

• we are all human and make mistakes!! she would know that too. best of luck

What Guys Said 2

• Let me tell you something. Guys always assume really attractive women have plenty of interest. Not always so.

I have known a number of very beautiful women who lament that the nice guys never ask them out---only the wolves. If this girl is as smart as she is beautiful, she may recognize and appreciate your sincere interest. Give yourself a chance.

• No, visiting someone's instagram profile doesn't make you a stalker... but forget all that... what you need to do is immidiately make a move or risk the friendzone.

• Thanks for your advice