Do you think its possible to have a relationship with a pornstar?

Do you think its possible pornstar? Yes she's screwing other guys but you're 100 percent sure she doesn't screw with anyother guy outside her profession. Do you think the relationship will work or will it be useless?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a pornstar doesn't necessarely mean she's a whore, she just gets paid for acting like one. That's all good and gravy. Problem is she could get something nasty in that line of work. Now, I know that supposedly there's a very rigorous STD testing in the industry, but nothing is ever perfect.

Besides that, it's a job and she's doing what she's doing. She might be even intelligent, who knows :o.

Realistically speaking, I doubt any girl who has the brains would wind up doing something like that. A job that requires no skill and yet it pays a lot, because it's taboo. More often than not, speaking of the girls who Choose to do this themselves, they aren't very bright and hardworking, rather they would "sell their souls to the devil" to make some easy money.

What Girls Said 4

• Acting or not; if you're okay with knowing that she's getting touched and sexed up by other men then I guess to each his own right?

I personally couldn't date a guy who sleeps with other women-- even if its just a job

• I think it could work out, as long as the guy is confident & not insecure about her banging other guys on a regular basis

• It's possible, but very ill advised.

• it's possible.

What Guys Said 6