I dont know what to do... help me please?

Ok so i've been talking to this guy since about 2 months ago. We like each other he is 3 years older than me and I met him at the gym. Since the beggining he told me he didn't want anything serious, I thought it was ok since Im a college student and I dont want any distractions. But, I am so attractive to him and I ended up being his friend with benefit. He texts me everyday and calls me babe, baby, my love, etc. We've had sex twice and Im afraId to fell in love because I really get jelous when He is talking to other girls. This past weekend he told me he saw his ex girlfriend. He also told me they had sex. And that they went out to eat. I told him it was ok since we are only "friends". But I dont like to feel like that. i dont like to feel like Im his sidebitch. I also asked him if he goes back with her, he would of still talking to me, he told me probably not because she is crazy and she gets to jelous. I felt like crap because that means Im only the sidehoe. They were together for like 4 years and 2 years living together, I've been knowing him for only 2 months ago and i think he feels more committed to her because they have a story together. I dont know what to do!!! Should I keep talking to him or should I stop to talk to him? I dont wanna get hurt :(

I left him :) and im happy

Most Helpful Guy

• This will be hard to hear, but I'm saying it anyway. Get out now. It is going to hurt, but it is better for the long run if you leave.
    I know some guys like this. It sounds like he is treating you as a side fling, and I know you are better than that and want better. His saying his ex is crazy is his way of pushing blame onto other people so he won't get the spot light. I'm sure he likes where he is at, having two potential women. But, I know you can do better. If you need to talk more about I'm open to message.

What Guys Said 4

• be honest with him. tell him how you feel and that you thought you could do the casual thing but you've developed strong feelings for him. tell him you understand if he doesn't feel the same or want the same (but based on the things he says to you like pet names, I think he has feelings for you as well) but you needed to tell him how you feel

you might as well tell him and see what happens. worst thing he does is say he doesn't want anything serious and you can move on... but at least you put it out there

• Keep him as a potential, but do not allow yourself to get attached to him. He is not ready. Keep your eyes open for other potentials. You will find the one.

• Keep away from him

• I always hates friends with befits just say goodbye for him

What Girls Said 6

• Plan & simple girl. Leave him. Sorry to tell you, but he just used you for sex and a little bit of fun. It seems to me like he just wanted a little bit of fun until she came back running to him, which she must have done. I know you really liked him, cause that's what exactly I would have done & have done before several times.
    With these guys. Don't waste your time honey, you want someone who's fully committed to you & only you. No side hoe, no one night stand.. a everyday man who loves you for you & not just sex.

Also don't let this guy run you down girl. Stand up for yourself, and let him go. If he really wanted something more he will come running, but until then be that strong and independent woman.

• the obvious choice you leave if you don't you'll catch stronger feelings and will get even more caught up into this mess.

• Please shut it off before you are hurt he doesn't care for you !!

• Get away from him...:(

• Stop talking to him, he clearly only wants you for the sex

• Stop talking to him!