Girls, do I seem likeable?

I'm 6"6 225 pounds no abs but not fat broad shoulders I have dark eyes and hair I'm a gamer, a bit of a nerd overall Im a bit shy but like to talk once I get to know you. Nobody ever seems to like me and I don't know why please help

• yes you seem like a person I'd like
    86% (32)
  • hell no get away from me
    14% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute and you seem nice :)

I don't know why they don't seem to like you? No offense intended, but you are young and people might be figuring themselves out still. Give it time, you seem like a nice guy.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 10

• Your attributes shouldn't be the reason someone likes or dislikes you. For me, it's all about personality. Before i knew what my boyfriend looked like, (we met on FB) , i fell in love with his personality and the wau he treated me. You can look like a million bucks but have the worse attitude. And vise versa.

Everyone was created beautiful by God, but it's the heart that determines inner beauty.

• You sound like an incredible person! Don't be too hard on yourself, you just haven't met the right person yet. I promise you when I say this, that you WILL find that special someone. It might not be tomorrow or next week but you will find them. You sound like an awesome person to be around, i'm a bit of a nerd myself ;) keep your head held high bro!

• "Hell no, get away from me" That's so funny.

You are dateable. Post a pic.

• Hey you said to post a pic so I put in a profile pic

• That's pretty nice of you, thanks :)

You are likeable, fuck all your insecurities, that's what I do when I feel ugly XD I said to myself "no bitches, you fucking insecurities won't tear me down"

(I know I'm crazy, I talk to myself 100% of the time, I like to get to know me better haha)

• I mean, you sound like you might be a tad intimidating at first, just from the height -especially at fifteen, but most of my friends are shy nerdy gamers.

• Awww I think you're cute. You look like a teddy bear

• You seem nice :) I'm sure you'll find a very nice lady someday

• You are so cute😊😊 you are exactly my type and my age (my profile got it wrong) and just overall you sound like a great guy

• Hell Yea You Seem Nice👌 Just Wait For The One That Does Or Put Yourself Out There I'm Sure Someone Will Come Around And Realize😏👏👏

• you sound like my boyfriend except he's 6 ft and 190 lbs

• Lol well if that's u in or profile pic he's lucky to have u

• I would fart for you yes