I'm prettier than other girls but I'm completely lonely?

Okay. so I'm 17 going on 18 and I'm better looking than other girls except for like video vixens but that's only because I'm really broke and young right now plus I haven't started stripping yet. I'm stuck up you can probably tell already, I don't give a shit at all.
I don't like saying my life sucks because every day I wake up I feel really blessed that my realities being some teenager living in the suburbs with an amazing mom who hooked all this up for me, but for some reason I'm really lonely, and I actually don't think boys are attracted to me. I figured this because I can't get wifed. I never did. I'm always a booty call, and it's like no matter how much I try, how perfect I try to be, how much skin I show, I have absolutely no admirers. Despite already being ahead of the game I'm even going as far as getting botox in a week because of this. I'm fucking 17. I keep thinking every guy I get with could be a potential boyfriend but they all really clown me and eventually don't respond to my last text, even when it's a kickass nude. And I take amazing nudes. Like how do you completely dog me and not respond to that... I haven't had a boyfriend since I was little, and putting it that way I guess never since it was just those dumb kid type of relationships. The guy I have the biggest crush on and fuck has the most basic fat **long**term girlfriend who he loves. I hope she commits suicide over us, she found out before. I just don't get how other girls get boys and attention and I don't and I'm better. I'm sure the guys I do screw don't even notice me. I'm literally just a hole for when they feel like. I'm the bottom of the bucket. I know that at this point especially after every thing and everyone I've done. What's wrong with me. I understand that I'm a bitch, but that's nothing personal to who ever is reading this obviously so do be brutally honest but try to be mature and don't kick me while I'm already down with dumb shit... I genuinely feel like shooting myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• If there's a single line I frequently use while answering questions on GaG, its "there's so much more to people than their beauty"

Beauty isn't everything. In a lot of cases, beauty is barely anything (I'm talking about the outer shell of a person, and not their inner beauty) Beauty fades. Yes it'll get you places but do you really want to be that person who only got their based on looks alone?

When you're trying to make friends, or when getting people to like you, just forget about the way you look. Drop the whole "I deserve to have people surrounding me at my feet because I'm beautiful" attitude (not saying that's your attitude, I'm speaking to people in general) You have to make people like the person that you are. That's what people are drawn to, and that's what makes people stick around.

No offense, and I'm not trying to hate on you at all okay? I'm trying to give you honest feedback and advice- you seem kind of narcissistic. I went back to read some of what you wrote and geez, you really just got to focus on making the people around you happy instead of waiting for people to please you.

You probably won't appreciate this bit, but I personally dress down a lot so that people take me more seriously. Like I'll go for something that doesn't scream "look at me!". Guys who want to commit like girls who don't look like they "go around" too much.

Oh and it's not nice to wish people harm. You should change that. Guys like nice girls. Meanies are just good f*cks tbh.

What Guys Said 20

• You sound like a lovely girl, someone that's a keeper and someone that sounds like a wifey material. You just haven't found the right guy who is as conceited as you are; someone who appreciates your cockiness and over confidence, respects very little of you, doesn't trust you and loves you for the person you are now. That person is just around the corner and he's running to you as fast as he can; you just need to keep your vagina open at all times. Good luck and I hope you do find what it is you are looking for.

• That was cruel.

• @macwest then say that to everyone that has kicked her while she's down. I'm not even sure you know whether she's trolling or not.

• Sorry yes you right. I should say that to all the others too. Sorry you were just the last one to comment and now I took it out on you. And in hind sight, what you said will hopefully make her think too. My apologies. I just wish people will act more kindly. Even to a seemingly lost teenage girl. Lets hope she was just trolling.

• 1. stop being conceited
    2. humble yourself
    3. get rid of the attitude

• You literally answered your own question. Nobody wants to date a stuck up b**** and they definitely don't want to marry one. If you fix your attitude then I'm sure many more guys will see you as more than just sex.

• Please tell me you're trolling.

• If you feel so pretty, dont change. You dont need botox or anything like that, please. I know that feeling of having a "good life" but things not going the way you want and not feeling satisfied or even just feeling shit.

If you feel like you are a "bitch", that vibe probably turns away many possible guys. The rest are probably either immature douchebags or guys that just want sexual stuff. Or whatever, maybe its a nice guy but likes sexual stuff.

Calm down, breathe, and try to be patient. It sucks, but you dont need to throw yourself around if you dont want to.

• I'm sorry you feel this way - truly.

The first thing I would say is: don't get botox, because your problem is not your looks, and that stuff freezes your facial muscles permanently in place, which makes it harder to interpret social cues (strange, but true).

It's hard for me to say what your problem is, but I'm pretty damn certain it's something psychological that you can learn to deal with if you find a good therapist.

The code word here is "good". If you aren't convinced they can help you, it probably won't work. Also try to learn as much about how you feel from reading about it (e. g. online, like you're doing now).

Kudos for reaching out, and I hope you find much happiness. You deserve it :)

• Gosh I'm so pretty too...

• I am sure you are a pretty girl. But at some point knowing that to well has become an obstacle for you. Guys will almost always want to have sex with any girl. Even ugly ones. This does not mean that they will love or respect that girl. In most cases young men will take advantage of a girl and then later make fun of her with his mates. So by having sex with guys will spoil your reputation. And no matter how pretty you may be, you are not going to get a decent guy that will respect and care for you. Please believe me, the best way for a girl to catch a guy, is with her trap shut. And at age 17 you can make that 'tightly shut'. It seems to me that the fact that you don't have a steady boyfriend like you perceive other girls to have is something that stress you out a lot. But I bet there are many other girls, and boys in the same position. Staring into the mirror all day is not going to help. You know what happened to Snow White's evil stepmother? My advice is to start a new hobby or sport, get active and involved in helping others. Forget that you are oh so pretty, and soon you will start atracting the right type of guy. Remember guys like pretty girls, but its the nice girls that gets the guys. Not the pretty bitches. So you are pretty, all you need to do is increase your nice girl setting. But it has to be for real. This is one thing you can not fake. Not for long anyway. Good luck and never loose hope. PS. And don't go making yourself cheap by going stripping. That is really dumb.

• You have serious issues because you have no father in your life so you look for acceptance by giving sex. You need therapy NOT GUYS.

• If you have a reputation then I would move. The bitch Attitude will drive boys away. Make em wait, not till marriage but a few months at least.

• You are young, this depression phase is normal and I went through something similar to you.

Keep going through Hell, you'll make it. This, I promise you from my experiences.

• I don't want to add to your burdens, but you also seem to be a little desperate, I mean, nudes to boys and you're under 18? You're only spoiling them, it's like they fucked you and moved on. Here, don't indulge in self pity, it will get you no where. Find something you love and cling to it for dear life.

• But listen, if you need help, I am more than willing to help you (PM me or something or anything), but the only person that can help you is yourself.

• u sound like megan fox in "Jennifer's Body" lol so yeah i guess that figures and nobody associates sex with love

• Stop being so caught up on looks. If you really want a relationship you have to be fun to be around when you're not fucking. Otherwise, it just doesn't work.

• Probably because you're a bad person.

• No comments

• Spoiled girl with no real life experience an may never see or appreciate what you have and shun every one ells based on looks and probably bullies every one.

• 1|0
  • First off, suicide is never the answer for anything, so please dont do that. Second, I think you're trying to be someone your not so much, you're driving guys away. (Just my opinion). Just be yourself and enjoy life, and guys will come to you. Honestly, it's the skin showing is a turn off. Maybe to guys a little younger it's a turn on, but as guys age, (The ones that do mature)... see that as a turn OFF. Sign of self disrespect. (Add nude texts to that list too). So we dont respect you or admire you for it. Here's what I'd say to help you. Don't worry about the "booty calls" (if a guy is just using you for sex, he doesn't care for you and so he won't "wife" you to begin with. Another thing, you're 17... dont worry about getting "wifed" as you say... get a nice boyfriend and build a foundation. What you seem to be looking for doesn't happen all at once. It builds and grows.

• You plan on stripping?

• im so sorry, i didn't read it :( im drunk but fuck im sorry i didn't read it, its som uch its a book i could publish it to fucking times magaszine, does that mkae sence?: i dont think so... sorry but maybe tomorrwo ill answer truthfull. y\

• Lmao 😂😂

• Ahh bs you're anon lol

• alright i un anony'd myself so u coudl follow ayy lmao

What Girls Said 25

• Who in their right mind would be remotely interested in such a stuck up, self conceited little bitch such as yourself.. If you were to start with changing that very arrogant attitude of yours, you might just find that people will become a little more approachable.

• Here's the thing. Beauty isn't skin deep or shallow beauty is that little part of your personality that makes others happy. It's when you can suffer for someone else and give parts of yourself to others ; that aren't your body parts but your heart. You seem to have been "ruined" by several very bad men in your young life and my advice to you would be to stop screwing around all together for a few years. If you want others to view you as a prize or admire you you need to think about every decision you make and accept the responsibilities for those actions. In short, be someone who is admirable by character and action. Do things outside of fucking boys partying maybe go to college, travel the world, read books, eat out, meet more people who see more in you than you could ever believe. All of those people and things are out there.

• Also I know it's hard based on the shit people have seemed to have put you through but yes the definition of conceited is thinking very highly of yourself... People don't like that and they also don't like when you view others as less than and say things like "I hope she kills herself" especially since it's all over a boy it's not very mature.

• Well if you treat people mean then the world tends to treat you mean. You said you hope some girl shoots herself so you can fuck her boyfriend... this is one of the reasons people don't like you, you admit youare a stuck up bitch so why would people want you? You seem to base your own and others worth on how they look and that's how you're getting judged, you only have your own shallow self to blame.

If you want your life to stop being empty and pointless and lonely then become a better person. Stop selling yourself so cheaply by sending photos of yourself to people, there';s a lot to be said for playing a little hard to get. Walking around with your ass and titties hanging out on show doesn't attract the kind of guy who wants to respect you, that attracts someone who wants an easy fuck and that's what you're giving them, why would they bother to text you back when you have given them everything you offered already?

Simple truth is you need to improve the way you view yourself and others. If you don't I'm guessing you're going to have a real shitty time of it.

• ... LOL "try to be mature"

Oh gosh. You fucking suck. Hypocrite much?

• You say you don't care and realize that you're stuck up and conceited... Well you better start to care and change it or you'll never find a boyfriend.

• First off, i applaud u for even asking what's wrong despite u thinking you're "better".
    There seems like a lot of pressure and stress of "being better " is way more than u can handle. Guys can sense vibes from a female louder than just her outer looks. You are giving off the vibe that you are just a beautiful p!#$! for guys to conveniently and temporarily "take care of their business " and just leave. Guys are going to treat u the way u allow yourself to be treated. You have to be more humble.

• It's because of your attitude. Looks can only go so far, especially if you want a relationship type of guy. Guys like that of course want their girl to look good, but also want someone who they can relate to and someone who is a nice person. Maybe do a little soul searching, change up the attitude and how you present yourself. I'm sure you'll attract good guys, but also focus on loving yourself, not just your outter beauty. 😊

• What if I told you that dressing like a whore and confusing confidence with being conceited isn't what attracts men? If you were honestly as boss ass as you claim to be then you wouldn't have this problem.

• You need to really think about the direction your life is going. If you keep banging all these dudes, no one is going to respect you or try to get to know you. Why does a 17 year old need botox? If you pursue a stripping career rather than something more cerebral, no one is going to take you seriously. All the strippers I have known were hooked on coke and had serious daddy issues. Get some help, Hon.

• Guys like a challenge... If you are easy they assume anyone can have you and that doesn't make you valuable. No matter how good looking or how great of a body you have at the end of the day we want someone who we can talk to/relate to. Someone who can make us laugh. Attraction is the first thing we notice, but how you treat others is how people actually start to see you.

• The reason why you aren't getting a boyfriend is because of your damn attitude. You're too easy, too into yourself, and not 'bring home to mom' material.

1.) You think you're better than everyone else
    2.) You think you deserve things that you don't deserve and that you feel that you are entitled to something JUST because you think you're gorgeous
    3.) You said you wanted to be a stripper
    4.) You're not humble and think about yourself and only yourself instead of others
    5.) You judge others harshly and I bet they're a lot better inside and out than yourself

If you want a good boyfriend or a good guy get some damn self respect. A guy who wants to stay with a girl for a long period of time and not just a booty call or sexting partner wants someone who is complete opposite of you. Grow up and smell the roses

• The fact that you said you wish someone would commit suicide tells me all I need to know. Take a long, hard look at what you wrote and you'll find the answer to your question.

• Okay, first thing first. You hope the girl commit suicide? What kind of person are you? I'm sorry, but no one deserves to end their own life, including you. You're only 17 rn and you have a life ahead of you. If I didn't read wrongly, you don't have a father? If its true, you lack of fatherly love. I know how it feels when your dad isn't around, my parents are divorced when I was a toddler. But life has to go on. You can't just go around having sex and sending nudes to guys *just an opinion*, I'm pretty sure that guys doesn't like an easy girl as well. YOU DON'T NEED BOTOX girl, you're only 17! I personally feel that guys are more into personality, not looks. However, the choice is in your hand. Don't do anything stupid. I wish you the best in life. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

• Well first of all the whole you hope she commits suicide? like why the fuck would you even say that? That is just cruel. And the way you were typing this I can see that your like my sister who thinks your the most prettiest, hottest, sexiest girl and you wonder why guys don't want to be with you? You said your a bitch, sorry to say but like guys have told my sister, it isn't about the looks and the body its about the personality too. Just because your pretty and take nice nudes it just shows that your easy and have "been around" and they don't want that. That is exactly why they just use you because you let them know that you are easy access. So maybe stop being a conceited slutty bitch?

• I really hope you're joking

• I got a headache reading this

• You're just not as pretty as you think

• i am prettier than other girls? i hope she commits suicide over us? honey you dont deserve a boyfriend get over yourself

• I didn't even read all of it but I don't need to. Get off your high horse.

I'm out.

• They probably just see you as a booty call because you show a lot of skin and send them nudes

• Confidence = I'm a pretty person full of worth.
    Conceited = I'm prettier than others. Other girls are worth less than me.

Work on yourself on the inside. It will be good for you.

• Wow, you sound like a stuck up little girl. You hope she commits suicide over this? That's messed up.

• Your post gave me cancer...

• Do you know why they don't like you? It's because you're a bitch. Im not even kidding or trying to be mean, but you're honestly a bitch, with a shitty personality, no one wants that. You need to change.

• Yeah you're too conceited. You're probably alone cause you have a nasty ass attitude. And your attitude makes you very ugly. Beauty doesn't last forever.