I like really tall guys but I'm a very short girl?

So I'm talking guys over 6ft. Recently I saw this guy, must've been around 6'7" and I was in awe. I always tend to like very tall guys... Is this bad, because I'm a short and petite girl? I'm 5'6" and weigh around 110 pounds.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'3 and it gets awkward when I walk beside my mom who's 5'3 , I can barely understand her when we're out in public. It feels awkward when your parent, the person who is supposed to be superior to you in the hierarchy, is a midget compared to you, I feel like I can't take her seriously. Same with my dad though, who's 5'9.

I would only date a girl shorter than 5'7 if we clicked. I couldn't care less then.

Otherwise, I look out for girls between 5'7 and 5'11

• But a short girlfriend would be like a child next to me, I want a woman, not a child.

What Guys Said 6

• 6'7 is like NBA height. You won't find many guys that tall so if you get one you need to snap him up!

• It's not bad, no. It's just your preference, and it's only that you share with a good number of women.

• 5'6" really isn't THAT bad, considering I'm 6'4" or so and an old crush I had was 5'6".

• No thats cool I am tall myself

• No that's not bad but you are taller than average (if you consider that short).

• :/ more unrealistic standards for guys

What Girls Said 2

• 5'6 isn't really short, its average height. I also like tall men, you just feel protected and safe. There's nothing wrong with having your preferences 😊
    I'm 5'7 and my boyfriend is 6'4. But my ex was 5'10 which was also not bad either but it's nice to have someone taller than you.

• If you think your short, you must think I'm a midget haha. I'm 5'2 and, also like tall guys. It's not bad at all. You will find a guy. Your not short, your like above average I think.