Best friend/old crush vs boyfriend, how do I choose?

My best friend I've known for 5 years recently started to show he likes me for more then just a friend,now this wouldn't be a problem but about a month ago I got in a relationship with another friend that I've known for 2 years.

Before he became my boyfriend I told him that I had a crush on my best friend he tried to get me to tell him but I thought I knew for sure he didn't like me the same way I did him.

then my friend asked me to be his girlfriend last month and I accepted cause he loved me and always was their to help me out and he's always looked out for me.

But now that this has come up I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't want to lose ether of them.

I'm 17,my boyfriend is 20 and my best friend is 16,My best friend lives near me. But my boyfriend lives in another state and is in college but comes to visit me when he can and he talks to me everyday on the phone and he texts me all the time.

Can anyone help me with my problem?

Person A is my best friend I knew for 5 years he's 16 and just started showing interest in becoming more then just friends.

Person B is my boyfriend who I knew for 2 years as just a friend and who is now my boyfriend he's 20 years old.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm confused as to who Person A is and who is Person B is. Can you update which one is which, I'm having a hard time following along.

What Girls Said 0