Girls, would you dump a guy if he tells you he has a foot fetish?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I have come across two guys in my personal life who have foot fetishes. One made me uncomfortable because he constantly stared at my feet. Heck, he did it when we first met. Told me hello and then looked down and stared until I self-consciously tried to hide them. He looked right back up at me and I looked away. I felt like he could see inside of me with the way he observed me. The second guy was an employee of my ex. He had the hots for me, but had a girlfriend. He didn't mind saying right in front of her that he would be with me if he was single. He always flirted with me. I saw him sucking on her toes once. I was kinda grossed out. Lol. I wouldn't dump a guy with a foot fetish. He can massage my feet all day long. Lol. Don't suck on my feet, though.

• Thank you for sharing your thoughts Ma'am. I mean it really depends on the person also, right? A guy without any fetish is a pervert if he exceeds the line or does stuff without the consent from the partner. But if a guy with a foot fetish behaves normally and keeps himself away from any untoward stuff, he is okay I guess. And yes, we love to give foot massages. :D

• Lol. You're welcome. It does depend on the guy. Trust is huge in a relationship. If any guy crosses any line without consent, regardless of whether he has a fetish or not, he isn't worthy of her trust. That damages the relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• No... But if he starts acting too weird about it and it freaked me out then maybe yes.

• Weird how?

• Hehe. Oh he'll massage your feet real well. :)
      Though don't you think feet are also pretty sexy and maybe it is something both can enjoy?

• Maybe you should find a girl who does think so. One of my friends likes pretty feet... I don't really like feet at all. I mean they're okay, but they're just another part of a body. I don't love them any more or less than arms or legs or stomach...

• No i wouldn't necessarily run for the hills... maybe run to the nearest salon for a pedicure :P

• YASSS! That's the way!! Why are you not around me? :D

• Well i'm not on Instrgam and i hardly ever use fb.. so that's not necessary.
      And 'Ma'am'.. well that just makes me feel old :P

• Well I call every lady Ma'am. I am like this way only with my little submissiveness. :)
      How so I find you on Insta? I'm sure CanadianMaple won't be youe username there. :p

• no i mean everyone has their own getishes

• Yeah, sorry, but I would. I'd be totally turned off.

• Hmmm... even if he tells he'll only and always love your feet.. not anyone else's

• Forget about feet forever

• Well that is difficult! Maybe break up is the best option then! :(