Zodiac signs - I do believe in them somewhat?

everybody says astrology is a bunch of bullshit. i agree that daily horoscopes are bullshit but traits about a specific zodiac sign, more times than not they are accurate.

like i'm a gemini, and i have all of the "traits" of a gemini. and in the past with women, i've had the strongest connection and the most chemestry with the top 3 signs compatible with gemini which are, aquarius, aries, and of course gemini.

literlaly all of my girlfriends, flings, girls who liked me, girls i liked, etc etc etc have all been one of these 3 signs. and i dont know it before, i find out later i dont go up to a girl and be like "hey whats ur birthday baby lets see if we're compatible!"

Most Helpful Girl

• gemini always will have an attraction to other air elemental signs like Aquarius. My parents are gemini and aquarius but they both fly off the handle really easily and have a really nasty side if crossed.

What Girls Said 3

• i'm not believe any of that, but I'm using that just to know briefly about my crush or my teammate attitude based on their birthday zodiac. it helpful for me to understand them and also, a powerful thing to manipulate people too (as we are already know their behavior)

• Initially I thought they were bullshit as well. Until I discovered a page regarding astrology and horoscopes, that is. The facts were all true! But I don't think compatibility for couples are real.

• why not? if certain personality traits are true about a certain sign, why would it be impossible to match it to another sign strictly based on facts?

• no we definitely shouldn't rely on astrology to determine relationships, i agree. im just saying i've happened to have the most chemistry with these signs. i won't reject a girl cause she's not "compatible" with me. and besides, you're 16 what do you know about anything

• Sorry for misunderstanding your question, then. But if you ever find a partner that is compatible with your own sign then maybe you would learn more about whether Astrology is true or fake. Once again, I do not fully trust nor believe in Astrology or Zodiac signs.

• yes,,, i too believe triats about a specific zodiac sign are most of the time accurate...

What Guys Said 2

• Could you list all of the signs traits somehow? then we can make it a bit of a game? not that I believe in it, but it's something to do in these boring times

• Then u also beleive in the tooth fairy and santa claus!