Girls, if a guy is a little chubby is it a total turn off?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all. i dont expect a man to look like amazing all his life anyway. this is life.

What Girls Said 14

• A little chubby is whatever, it's not a problem. But noticeably overweight is a deal-breaker for me personally.

• Not at all. It's how you take care of yourself and carry yourself. Same with girls. People are usually attracted to confidence and charm and how you approach and treat them. Of course just because someone doesn't show interest doesn't mean it's necessarily your appearance cause I've had plenty of my guy friends who are good looking and athletic get rejected very easily in a manner that's even funny or even rude.

• Oh, hell no. I'm on the squishy side -no way I'm going to demand anything from someone else I wouldn't do/be myself.

• No. I don't care. I don't slave away at the gym myself so... meh

• Nope, not at all!

• No no at all.

• not at all, if he is cute and kind. lol. we can work it out, let say having date at the gym, and sauna after :)

• No. Not at all.

• Well Life Is Life If She Like You She Do👌 If She Don't There's Someone Who Does Out There

• Not at all... You know in some cultures... weight is a sign of wealth.

• Nope! If I look at the heart and notice the physical later, but that is just me!!!

• I prefer chubby over thin

• ono they are some hot chubby guys and what i really care is about the personality.

• I don't think so