What makes a black guy hot to you?

The ground is yours girls. Tell me what makes a dark guy hot? For me a girl is hot if she got nice ass and big boobs.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice butt, big pretty eyes, nice eyebrows, nice lips/smile.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Some Are Just Some Down Ass Guys Tbh.😂👌

0|0
    0|1
  • I just like darker guys!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Height and build

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly their build, don't know guess they just are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if a person isn't into black guys nothing will make them attractive to someone. Some people are attracted to any and everything and some aren't. I personally have found white guys cute but have never actually considered myself attracted to them. I've always found men of color (any colored race) attractive, light, medium, or dark. Black, brown or whatever. It's just personal taste. However, I do have to say I have had friends who would've never dated a white guy or friends who would never have dated a black guy get to know them as friends and then fall for them. You never know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not asking what make them attractive to someond who doesn't find them attractive

• Well that's my point... It's personality... If a girl likes a dark guy it's not any different than why one would like a light guy. If you're attracted you're attracted if not then nothing will make him attractive. It comes down to personality at the end!

• Black guys aren't my type so I don't think any other features would change that. However I like a guy who is taller than me (he doesn't have to be 6ft or anything), has nice eyes, slightly muscular, has silky hair (black guys have afros) and personality is so important. He has to make me laugh

0|0
    0|0