Do you agree that if you can't find a relationship you are either... ?

Poll below.

Remember, this is about FINDING a relationship not HOLDING one so personality really doesn't play because you don't really know the person so to speak.

• Extremely ugly so your first impression is basically a slap to your crush's face.
  • Extremely awkward so you appear that you have no personality what so ever.
  • Other (explain).

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think relationships are just based on looks. If it does, there's something lacking.
    If you can't find relationship, I assume you just don't want or you have social problems, you don't know how to initiate conversation, you are too shy etc or you have really personality problem.

What Girls Said 2

• You could find relationships.

• Yeah but if you look like Shrek or if you're as awkward as Herbert The Pervert the odds of finding one are equal to that of Kanye West ever lowering his ego, I. E never.

• Most of the people I know who hasn't found a partner yet are pretty attractive but shy and/or has a low self esteem so I think that's most often the reason.

What Guys Said 3

• A handsome klut can still get girls falling for him so, nope, not that.

I chose ugly because let's admit it, some people are not so good looking, like me. We have to work on our personality and familiarity with the girl because we're not tall, well-built, handsome.

I have never and will never get a girl to fall for my looks. But that's okay.. things will work out. Even if they don't, it's not the end of the world anyway.

• or i don't want?

• That's why I added other...

• Well, he asked about people who can't find one. Which means they're looking, so this wouldn't apply you anyway.

• I actually voted B). That would probably be true in my case, too.