Guys, why would you keep saying you want to give the relationship a chance but don't actually do anything about it?

Seriously... trying entails action

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Many guys will say anything to string a girl along for sex, or even companionship. The problem is that many women will delude themselves into thinking it is a relationship, when it's not, by definition. As there is no real relating or effort beyond what serves the guy.

What Guys Said 7

• I've said that many times to my ex, and she had thought I didn't try, she started comparing me to others and highlighting my flaws and breaking down my achievements, it pushed me away. Now we're not at great terms because she started flirting around when together and I did not know and says it's my fault. Granted I should have kept telling her not to do those things to me, but I'm not going to be a dad to a toddler, sounds mean, but it was frequent. If they say they are trying, then help them try, let them know of what little effort is working, and maybe he will step up his game. Our falling out was lack of communication, keep it constant, but their needs to be gratitude shown through both, not shame or disappointment.

• they say it maybe... just in order to not hurt da gal they r datin?

• probably because he doesn't actually want to, but has no idea how to let you down in a gentle way... sorry

• We just hope the girl's gonna get better.

• I have no idea.

• This is obviously a loaded question.

• Actually caring entails action.