Girls, who are 5'10, would you date a 6'1 guy, or would this already be too short for you?

The question says it all

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'6" and I was worried because the guy I like is 6", with high heels I will be almost his height.

It didn't mean I was considering NOT to date him, I was just thinking about it.. A thought, but bah! I like him too much thinking about that.

• But there aren't that many guys who are taller than that. According to American growth chart, 6'1 is in the 90th percentile, meaning that the guy is taller than 90% of the rest.

• Well, for your surprise the guys I have dated are +6'3" I don't know how but it seems that aren't a few after all. But hey don't worry. If she is into you, she wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 7

• I would date one.

• He's taller so absolutely.

• Of course I would.

• I sure would

• For Me Its Fun Having To Kiss A Guy Taller Then You😂 So i Absolutely Would😍

• I'm 5'11 and dating a person that's 6'1 is OK, but you better be OK if we ever decide to wear heels!

• It's too short for my taste. Nothing worse than meeting a date only to find out he's short.