Boyfriend is with friends every day?

Is this "normal"? He's 20 years old. I see him tops 3 days a week, but more normally it is two. He is with his friends literally every single day of the week, and even on the days I am with him they calk him all the time to see if he wants to do something and sometimes we do go. I don't mind hanging out with them it just gets frustrating that I can't get a moment of leave with him. I mean his phone rings at least every hour. And then I just feel like I'm stealing time from him when he could be having more fun. And it makes me think maybe right now is not the right time in his life for a serious relationship cause all he wants to do is have fun. Boys how often do you see your friends when you're in a serious relationship? Girls how often to your boyfriends hang with their boys? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• i see my girlfriend maybe 2 or 3 days out of the week. usually the weekend, due to our work schedules and whatnot. I see my friends maybe on different 2 or 3 days, usually during the week with maybe the occasional overlap with my girlfriend. So it feels quite balanced to me. my girlfriend and I understand the importance for us to have "us" time, so we make it work. But we also understand that our lives shouldn't solely be about us and that we should have fun times with our own groups or friends. I also like a day or two just for myself.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if he is not devoting at least some of that time just for YOU then it might not be the right time for a serious relationship. Have you tried to talk to him about how you feel and how you would like to occasionally spend time alone with him when you are together?

• guess if he says "friends"... he might b hidin sth ;)

• Lol no I've met all of them they're a "crew" trust me no worries about cheating.

• don't swear it... most guys when they say "friends" they mean another gal ;)

might be wrong though

• Lol it's definitely not another girl but thank you!

What Girls Said 2

• I see my boyfriend once a week, a 10 hour day together. During the week he may Skype his friends, if he has time, and plays videogames with them online. My boyfriend is in high school and college, which he is serious about, a spends most of his time doing homework.

• it's pretty normal.