Girls, is it weird to ask a mutual friend for a girls number?

I met a girl at a party, (we had some chemistry) but i have no way of contacting her. Is it creepy/weird or okay?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just like someone said earlier. Just as long as the friend you are asking might not be offended because they like you. I personally would be flattered if a guy went out of his way to get my number. However, I have had friends tell guys they will take his number and let me know so they don't get in trouble for giving my number away without my permission.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! I met a guy at a party through a mutual friend and we hit it off but I didn't have any way of contacting him. My friend gave him my number so he could text me and then I was able to talk to him. Even if I wasn't super interested I still would not find it creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on how well you know that mutual friend and whether the woman in question is of age or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • its okay just make sure the Girl u are asking the number from does not crush on you or the guy ur asking the number from does not like her... if so find a more casual way to ask for it...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Its Okay But The Person Would Most Definatly Be Asking Why

0|0
    0|0
  • go ahead, if she reprimands you.. whatever. tell her you really liked her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be okay. Actually I would be thrilled it my awesome stranger found me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird.

0|0
    0|0