Girls, is it weird to ask a mutual friend for a girls number?

I met a girl at a party, (we had some chemistry) but i have no way of contacting her. Is it creepy/weird or okay?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Just like someone said earlier. Just as long as the friend you are asking might not be offended because they like you. I personally would be flattered if a guy went out of his way to get my number. However, I have had friends tell guys they will take his number and let me know so they don't get in trouble for giving my number away without my permission.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! I met a guy at a party through a mutual friend and we hit it off but I didn't have any way of contacting him. My friend gave him my number so he could text me and then I was able to talk to him. Even if I wasn't super interested I still would not find it creepy

• That depends on how well you know that mutual friend and whether the woman in question is of age or not.

• its okay just make sure the Girl u are asking the number from does not crush on you or the guy ur asking the number from does not like her... if so find a more casual way to ask for it...

• It's definitely okay

• Its Okay But The Person Would Most Definatly Be Asking Why

• go ahead, if she reprimands you.. whatever. tell her you really liked her.

• I think it would be okay. Actually I would be thrilled it my awesome stranger found me.

• It's not weird.