How can I have better conversation with my date?

My new guy and I have such amazing chemistry. When we see each other we can't keep our hands off each other. However we seemed to have closed up on the conversation front. Before we started dating we could talk normally and have interesting conversations, but now neither of us seem to be able to think of things to say anymore. Does this ever happen to you in new relationships? How to get over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• wot r his fav topiccs then?

What Guys Said 2

• It happens in new relationships, conversation becomes less important and you cannot keep your hands off each other so words do not seem necessary. Just talk about anything really. Keeping conversations and communication flowing is very inoortnant

• *important

• good to hear, how can we move past this stage? I worry that we'll be bored of each other soon if it's just going to be the physical stuff..

• Yeah if conversation does not happen then eventually the physical will get a little boring. It might take a little before normal deep conversation returns to what is was before, but start by just talking about each other's day or something that happens that you enjoyed. Just anything to get a conversation flowing and just talk about anything really. It could be something trivial or deep

• Ne yourself don't get nervous and find things your both interested in

What Girls Said 1

• it always happens at first!

• glad to know I'm not the only one... how do people transition from this?