WTF is going on?

We met in Nov. Started dating in Feb. Phenomenal relationship. Fantastic emotional connection. Sex was off the charts amazing. And then, he finds out he's moving to another country for his job. That's where things got tricky. First, he said he didn't want to continue the romantic relationship because he couldn't handle it knowing he was leaving. Then, he said he didn't know what he wanted once he found out how deep my feelings were. I felt like he would know if he wanted to continue the relationship regardless of when he left and told him we should just cut ties. When he came to get his things, we talked for more than 2 hours about whatever. He told me that he had meant to bring my stuff but forgot and ended up borrowing another movie of mine. After that, I didn't hear from him for more than a week. He had ignored one text I sent but then invited me to an event he is hosting. I ran into him yesterday at lunch and he paid when I paid and walked outside with me where we talked about whatever for about 15 minutes. We parted and he told me it was nice to see me. It's absolutely killing me to be apart from him, but I made the decision I made because I'm worth more than waiting, but it's not what I really wanted. Questions: 1: Why did he stay so long when he got his things? 2. Did he borrow the movie as assurance he would see me again? 3: He told me that he still has feelings and thinks "highly" of me. What of this? 4: Am I stupid for being prideful and not letting him know how I'm really feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• was he into that movie as well? or he did it just for u?

• He had never seen it. I told him it was a good one. He took it.

What Guys Said 1

• No your not stupid

What Girls Said 2

• Stop analyzing... ✋ . Enjoy the sweet memories. Its over. Nothing to salvage from. I could tell you more but its not a good idea. Do not worry. 😏.

• he has feelings for you.