My boyfriend wants to give me a hickey tonight and he wants me to give one back. How do I do one? And where do I put my perfume? Please help?

Hello guys and girls :)! Thank you for reading this. How do I give a hickey? I want it to be really big and dark or brighter which ever way lol. Is there any tricks to do while I'm doing it to make him really happy? Where would I put my perfume? Please help I want this to be really nice haha

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're putting perfume on you should spray it in the air and walk through it. That's how you are supposed to apply it.

Hickeys are lame if on necks or on show. It's just to show off to people that you have some one to suck your neck. If you really want to give them then do it where it can be covered and just suck a lump of his flesh into your mouth, make sure it's sealed and suck suck suck. Practice on your own arm.

What Guys Said 4

• it's easy... but don't go hard o_O

• Hickys are the worst!!!

• Gently (or not so gently) bite and suck hard. Neck's work well, as do shoulders.

• Don't give or receive hickeys. It looks trashy.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't use perfume on your neck since I'm assuming that's where he's going to leave it. And as far as giving him one, take your clues from when he does you.

• don't spray perfume!

• But I wanna smell good