Is this guy a psychopath?

so i sell stuff from home online.. recently, i ended up talking to a guy who kept trying to hit on me. He said he wanted to talk etc.. finally we ended up talking on the phone. He has called me several times and talked about meeting up next week. However, this WHOLE weekend... he's sitting there texting and calling me, telling me how he's going to games and events with his kids. Everyday he's been trying to call IN BETWEEN events.. im thinking, ok that's just weird to do. Rather than try to invite me not that i care, its like he's constantly calling and calling about things he's doing and then saying it's hard to get in touch with me.

finally, i text him today and say how's it going... he writes "having a nice day at the beach with ex wife and kids." he says that if he dates someone, eventually they'll end up meeting his ex-wife b/c she's cool like that. If someone is a potential 'date' for this weirdo, what are they supposed to think about him... what is he trying to do and is this normal.. it seems strange to me and kind of rude... then the next morning, this jerk calls me and asks me why i questioned him going out with his ex-wife. he began yelling at me and basically ruined my day. he was getting angry, irate, and seemed unstable. i asked him to stop yelling and chill out.. he was so rude and then tried hanging up on me. then he tried to act nice later... as if "are you curious about my passion?" He also tried to say he was passionate and not angry... a women's abuse center told me he was showing signs of being abusive

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like his thoughts are way out of proportion and bias in his favor. So basically, stay away. As National Treasure man Nicholas Cage would say, "Passionate" is one step short of crazy. If you hooked up with him, he could very well be abusive.

So basically, stay away. Block his calls. Make sure he doesn't learn your address, shut him off.

What Guys Said 1

• ah i remember u... as i told u he's a retard who simply tris 2 make u jealous :)

What Girls Said 1

• i think he is.