Guys, Asking a guy out on second date?

So I've been talking to this guy for about 3 weeks now. We went on a first date on second week and I asked him 4 days after our date if he'd like to mert again. His response was a real quick yes, but would not give an actual day when. It has been 3 days since that reaponse and he hasn't give any hint as to when even though we talk everyday. Should I ask him again?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's a little less than attentive or engaged. I wouldn't be the pursuer at this point if I were you. I also wouldn't allow myself to be put on the back burner for much longer. You might want to set a time limit on him coming back in a timely way, and if he doesn't then move on and find someone who cares enough to be "bothered" with a simple text/call back to set dates up. It's a mutual respect thing, and common courtesy. And if he doesn't exhibit these traits I'd be pretty quick to move on.

What Guys Said 6

• Remind him again! If he doesn't seem to want to give a day, then just withdraw the offer, saying something like, "it's okay if you don't want to, I understand". And yes that would mean he's not interested in anything beyond friends then.

• yeah...3 days have passed, so... :)

• Listen please for i was that guy.. It's not that he doesn't want too because trust me he wants you alone as much as possible.. Its just he is a hermit with either no money or no romantic past too spark up ideas from take him out make him get used to being outdoors with you and he'll be getting more involved its just he's not fully comfortable/shy

• Just ask him , if no response this time , then move on... he may be concerned with appearing " needy " ... which will mean you will be turned off & immediately reject him.

• Yes that will show him you are very interested and he might start going for you a bit more agresively I bet :)

• No. Wait a week. If he doesn't CALL YOU then move on.