Guys, do emo guys like black girls?

I am a black girl and I think that emo guys are cute. Not compeletly emo guys, but guys with emo hair styles and with blue eyes. But I don't think emo guys really like black girls. Is this true, or is it just me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think emo guys tend to care about race, but perhaps they will mostly likely be into a girl with the same style as him regardless of her race.

'Emo' is a style after all, not a race. Wearing clothes that emos would typically wear could get their attention but don't change who you are, always be you. Approach them and see how they respond.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Possibly, but the white guys who are into black girls are usually the ones who identify more with black culture. Emo guys don't fit that profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't being emo is a qualifier for not liking black girls. Those are entirely independent things.

0|0
    0|0
  • SOME of them, sure do :)

0|0
    0|1
  • oh god. you've been deceived.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another black girl/hispanic, black girl/white guy, black girl/asian guy, black girl/indian guy, black girl/martian post. What about black girl/black guys? Where are those posts?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some black guys are emo too.

• If you're black, you will interest in black boys. "I'm black but i love blue eyed fucking Greek statue boys <3<<3<3" is ridiculous. Mixed races are terrible for that mixed kids.

0|1
    0|1