Should I text her again?

First of all im sorry about the long post, but would appreciate any feedback about this strange situation... ok so I've been seeing this girl for about 4 months give or take. been on loads of dates, she's been round to mine, I've cooked for her, watched films together and we have slept together, everything has been going great, she's even told a few of her friends and her mum about us.

anyway last week she went on holiday. Prior to that she was unable to see me (work) and text me saying how she was sad and missed me and can't wait to see me and have "cuddles" (she was a bit drunk). throught her holiday she was very responsive to my texts, we dont normaly text a lot when she's at home as she's busy with work and other social event, altough she did text me a lot that week on holiday, maybe as she had more time?

anyway when she got back I asked her what her weekend plans were, she sent a very detailed message about being busy and seeing family. I text back the next morning saying cool and asked her if she had any plans the following weekend, we should go out and do something.

anyway 4 days have passed and she hasn't replied. I'm not sure whats going on? I haven't changed my behaviour towards her or said anything wrong. maybe I came accross as needy asking to make plans twice? she's never been the fastest at responding and a couple of days is normal at times, but this feels diffrent. Why has she gone from wanting to see me to not replying? Im thinking of just cutting contact and if she's intrested she will come to me? anyone have any good advice on the situation? I do no she's is extremly busy with work and social events. I want to text her to ask whats wrong but I dont want to come off as needy and desperate, If she has any intrest she will surely reply or get back incontact right? or should I text her again? and if yes what should I text her? thanks for reading,

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems interested, maybe she is just busy, but it wouldn't kill to take a minute out of her day to reply to your text. Maybe she missed it entirely? Something happened to her phone? Text her again, say hey or something or ask if everything is alright, and as you said, she does take a while to reply so maybe this is one of those times.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry, she sounds very busy and her phone may be dead. Anyway I think you should text her something funny and if she doesn't respond, ask her in person ( if possible) if she thought it was funny.

• i don't think she has.

• what do you think some of her reasons could be as too why she hasn't replied? and what would you suggest I do? thanks :)

• text her again.

What Guys Said 2

• she didn't reply after 4 days... so isn't it yer turn 2 do sth?

• Text her and ask whats up what u doin i am bored talk to me