Girls, would this be alright?

So I have this girl in my college class and we are pretty good together, we have lots of fun. But I was planning on asking her out tomorrow. The thing is, I dont usually date people from my class because it would be awkward if it didn't work out. So I was planning to ask her like this: "So I have a question for you, I normally don't have trouble asking this. But since we're classmates it might be akward/weird, would you like to go out some time?" And what if she said no, how would I play it off, it's not like I won't see her again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it - If you don't you be thinking "What If?" for rest of the class.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her! If she says yes, congrats. If she says no, apologize, say you get it, and never bring up the subject again.

• That sounds fine! If it doesn't work out just try and laugh it off and be like "that's okay! Never know unless you try! :P "

What Guys Said 2

• and if she ask "wot kind of question"... how would u respond?

• I won't ask her if I can ask a question. I will just say it like that without her interrupting.

• Dont say all that awkward weird shit it sounds gay she def will say no with that plan