When you think about a person pretty much ALL the time, do you think its mutual?

Lets say when you talk to someone, not that often, but they have some sort of an impact on you already, and you un voluntarily start thinking about them, ALL THE FUCKING TIME, do you usually get the feeling that they're also thinking about you? Maybe not in the same proportions but still?
I've read somewhere that when you think obssesively about someone chances are they're also thnking about you..
Do you guys think thats true?

Most Helpful Guy

• If that was true i hope a certain girl was always thinking about me

What Guys Said 4

• no... wot if he doesn't like u back?

• I hope not.

• yea if they know you exist and shared some kind of moment of mutual attraction

• i can only hope because it's driving me f'ing crazy how much i think about this person!

• ME TOO!!!

• maybe try to hint to him that you think about him SOMETiMES?

What Girls Said 3

• no if that was true people wouldn't be blind sided to find out their so is leaving them..

but its a great thought:)

• No
    That's why some people stalk celebrities. They're delusional.

• Not sure, but I hope so. I think energies can be felt by the other if that is ones intent. This guy I like... I've woken out of dead sleeps thinking he is sending me thoughts and energies or whatever.