Been on 2 dates with a girl & she hasn't replied to my last text message in 4 days, what's up?

We met Halloween really hit it off made out all night & since have been on 2 dates which really went well. She already reaches to hold my hand, is the first person to kiss me, called me babe a few times, & has slept over at my place after both nights & wanted to have sex the 2nd night but I thought we should wait because I really like her & she seemed to understand. I text her Thursday night asking if she had any plans for the weekend & still have not got any text back. I just 5 mins ago tried calling her & got no answer. I'm really confused why she wouldn't of replied to my text by now. I'm wondering what people's opinions are.

I posted today on Facebook that I had a successful day & she "Liked" my status then I put "It'd be even more successful if you'd call me up ; ) " So you think if she was trying to ignore me all together she wouldn't "Like" my status which I for sure see.

Most Helpful Guy

• it means nothing, I have thought so many times "it" was over and they were just busy or half the time didn't even get the message. She might have had a change of heart, but I wouldn't put my money on it. just text her again and say "what's up?" don't bug her or anything, send the texts less and less until ur sure she is done with you. then it is pointless. just spam her inbox and call her bad names... :)

What Girls Said 2

• She was in it for the physical. Making out with you the night you meet is the first clue. But sometimes that can go 50/50. Her wanting to sleep with you on the 2nd night was decided that for me. You say no to the sex and now she doesn't want to see you. She senses now that she's not getting sex, and that you're looking for something more which she obviously isn't. Sorry =(

• Well I usually can judge character well & she didn't seem to be the type to just go after sex only, we talked about or last relationships & how we both don't like one night stands. We both got cheated on in our last relationships & haven't been with anyone since. This is the first girl I actually wouldn't mind dating. Her body language always seemed like she really liked me, I've been around sluts that just wanted to have sex with me before & she wasn't like that at all.

• Not being harst just real - not into you.

What Guys Said 3

• Change of heart maybe? Iv'e seen girls do this for no reason not that I'm saying that's what happened to you necessarily. But she could of also of taken that the wrong way, you not wanting to havce sex with her and she just didn't show it.

Good Luck

• She asked me why at the time & I said "I just think we should wait & believe me I want to." I think she could tell with my massive bonner I had the hole time rubbing against her that I was horny for her lol. We both were wearing nothing but our underwear with her braw off & me sucking on her boobs. It was soooo hard to not have sex with her, she's very good looking & it was pretty obvious that it was tough for me to say no. I also gave her a back massage right after she gave it an 8 out of 10

• She didn't want a prude apparently.

• I have a similar scenario, although I it was my fault how I acted. I knew that because she was acting short with me and said "You started it, again", I changed the subject to her exams and she replied "Alright... I got a 2:1" and when I complimented her she said "Haha :)".

The, four days later I sent her a Facebook inbox of an online card I made for her birthday, telling her not to click it using her phone.

It's been 4 days since and no reply to it yet she "saw" the message. It's been 8 days since I last heard from her, yet a couple of days ago she "liked" my status in the early morning.