Guys, is he playing me?

I've been talking to this guy and he has iMessage so whenever I text him the chat bubble is blue and says delivered and then after talking for a bit sometimes my messages won't go through. The chat bubble turns green and doesn't say anything below. A friend of mine told me that happens when someone blocks your number. I know it seems stupid but it makes me think he might be talking to me while talking to someone else or possibly already be in a relationship or something, otherwise why block me and then unblock me? It's just kind of shady. Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, nothing to with that at all. When it turns green it is because the message could not be sent as an Apple to Apple produce message but rather as a normal SMS text message. This happens when the phone is connecting to a new cell tower, when the current cell tower is at capacity or any general network issue.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, i agree things do seem kind of shady
    you need to be careful with this guy i keep
    feeling red flags / unsteadiness about this guy
    now i could be wrong but it would make me wonder
    and so many them guys who use them apps got
    girls on the side, they communicate with..

1|0
    0|0
  • No lol this happens to me all the time if the person or you can't get a good internet connection the green bubble is a text message because iMessage is used through your internet so once you are in a very shitty no wifi spot your iPhone starts sending texts instead of iMessages don't worry

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds more like he or you have connection issues. Your friend is wrong. Also don't push someone into replying fast every time.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he is definitely playing you. You should move on because you deserve better.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have to ask then you have already been played.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes he's playing you we all playas!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe he did it by MISTAKE?

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly he does not want his girl to see your text.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I get that every now and then too

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it was an accident.

ever thought about that one?

0|2
    0|0
  • OF course I'm Chinese and I could tell you any guy is talking to another girl

0|0
    0|1
  • Sounds plausible

0|0
    0|0
  • YES HE IS PLAYING GAMES HE TURNS GREEN BECAUSE HE IS AN ALIEN FROM OUT OF SPACE WHO'S GOT A HUMAN FEMALE FETISH

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not true. When you have none or bad internet connection on your phone, it goes through as SMS text.

0|1
    0|0
    • Real talk. You need to stop talking to your friend, cuz they're a send off and are trying to put the crazy in you.