Girls, First date tips! The Art of Conversation... Tips?

I'm going on my first date with a girl. We did get with eachother at a club on Saturday, just kissing cos i'm classy where is my medal, and we exchanged numbers. We've been texting since and went to the gym together on Monday. I'm seeing her tomorrow night and I just don't want it to get too awkward. We're really clicking. I'm not saying I love her or anything but i do wanna see how things go, and if things don't work out, that's what happens.
How can I keep conversation flowing? What sort of questions shall I ask or talk about. We share a lot of interests and agree on a lot of things... Thanks guys!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you aren't that close with each other prior too the date, keep it casual of course. If you feel like an awkward silence is settling in, bring up something that you noticed during your day that you know you can expand upon. Because you have a lot in common, talk about what you like to do with your interests. It's a first date, the conversation is meant to be light and somewhat random. Don't try and force the conversation either, just say what comes to your mind (just have your courtesy filter for the sake of not knowing her beliefs well). Obviously, stay away from stuff like politics, finances, etc. My boyfriend LOVED that I didn't stop talking and bringing up conversation on our first date, but I didn't talk much at the same time. It was more like... I asked a question, he responded, I responded in response to his answer, and it just went on from there. Good luck 😊

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her about any interesting things that happened at work or anything. Talk about your encounter at the gym and how something was really funny or how you two should workout together. Act naturally, I know it is hard.. But if she likes you, she will try to engage in the conversation too!

• Just be yourself if your comfortable she will be comfortable

• talk about yourselves and get to know each other.