What do needy guys do that you hate?

Give Examples

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I have terribly unfair double standards with guys; if I'm not into them I get kind of annoyed if they text me all the time and want to hang out and I can be really flaky with them (I'm introverted so I'm like this with most people who aren't my 'favourite' people :/ ). But if I like them and/or I'm attracted to them then I like when they're needy with me; it makes me feel special and I have all the time in the world to listen to all their issues and comfort them and just generally give them lots of attention.

What Girls Said 12

• I generally just can't stand the neediness and clinginess.
    I hate it when grown men make me feel like I'm taking care of a child.

• Being clingy and jealous and not giving me my space.

• Go full retard when you don't answer their text after 5 minutes.

• When you don't reply right away And they text back like "hey?" "Hey!" That shit annoys me. 😐

When they tryna flirt and you don't want to. 😑

When you're like I'll brb. And they assume you'll talk to other guys. 😡

Needy guys are not for me. 😤

• Texting me non-stop even when I told him that I am busy, asking my selfie pics everyday.

• Honestly, I hate over complimenting. It seems more sincere when it feels genuine. I also like being able to hang out with my friends with a guilt trip about what he's supposed to do. I want to be in a mans life but I don't want to be his life.

• Nonstop texting and endless drama

• Constantly Coming Back And Asking You Out Or Such It Can Be Annoying As Fuck.

• They always say they love you

• Act like they own me. "Who were you spending time with? You HAVE to tell me!"
    Monopolize my time. "Nonononono, that test you've got in three hours doesn't matter -keep talking with me even though it's 4 AM!"
    Manipulate me "I'll hurt myself if you don't help me, and then it'll be YOUR FAULT!" or "You're so amazing and I'm worthless and pathetic."
    Decide that they know me better than they do. "You trust me completely and that's great, and I know that you're close with your mom and all, but..." (for reference, I trust NO ONE completely and HATE my mother)
    Ignore what I actually say. "I know you've said you're not interested in me at all -but that's just playing hard to get -like the last few times ;)!"
    That's all that comes to mind off hand -and yes, those are all real examples. Most from the same guy -we were not dating -it was made clear from the get-go that we never would be.

• They are usually ugly and weak they are not worth my time

• Accusing me of not being loyal.. based on nothing, i really hate that... in fact, i broke up for that reason