Do you believe that people fall in love faster online, or in real life?

What do you think and why

• Online
  • In person

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've been going on a few dates with this guy I met online. We open up to each other. Our feelings have been a little told. But I took a risk. Unless you trust the person and feel this spark with him then wait for the time to see if it's love.

What Guys Said 8

• I think people fall in LOVE in person before they fall in love online. However, it does seem people under 30 years old are more likely to MEET a person online than in person.

It works this way because we still need face-to-face human contact to feel emotionally connected, however, since the generation under 30 or so is so embedded in technology, we will do everything online: Whether it be shopping, paying our bills or meeting people. This is why I know so many people my age who meet on social networking and online dating sites/apps.

• Since falling "in love" have very little to do about actual love I would say online since it leaves more room for imagination to go wild. Those illusions usually get crushed when met in person.

• Online becausr we get to make up our own story. Its a fairy tale

• People fall in love faster online because it is a fantasy. It's really easy to lie online and make yourself out to be this perfect person. A lot of people can't comprehend that the other person online might be completely phoney.

• You can kind of be this fake person online and talk a big game. In person, some people may be able to read between the lines

• in person since u see each other i guess

• In real life you fall in love faster..

• I'd prefer to meet someone in person, so I'd probably fall in love with them in person. Not sure why, maybe its cause I can see them smile and be a happy person?

What Girls Said 6

• In person because that way, you can smell them, touch them, even feel their breath. This sounds so creepy right now lol.
    But when you're in person with someone there's a closer bond, rather than a screen and miles separating the two.

• I usually fall in love with little things such as the way he smiles about something that I said, how messy his hair looks, how the words sounds in his voice. The way he stares at me. So... Definitely in person.

• In person!

• Online, cuz you can't see them. Imagination is everything.

• Online people are easily fooled there.

• I guess it's about the same