Girls, Beard or no Beard (Pics of me) ?

So as the question says, which looks better to you?
Guys you are welcome to answer as well.
BEARD

Girls, Beard or no Beard (Pics of me) ?

Or NO BEARD?

Another look for the beard (since i feel the beard pics aren't my best conditions like the beardless one): i284.photobucket.com/.../DSC00563_zpssnjabrle.jpg

You can also see my profile pic!

Most Helpful Girl

• You look nice with a beard and very young with no beard

• thanks!

It's kinda funny, with beard i looked like im 26-27 years old (i've been told that several times). Now that i shaved it i look 15 xD. No middle scenario haha

• Yeah lol it took me by surprise when I scrolled haha

• hahaahah xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• i prefer with beard

• yess, finally some more girls prefering the beard ! too many girls like with no beard (and i dont like no beard as i feel like a featherless chicken!)

Thank you !

• lol you're welcomed

• No beard...

• No beard
    .
    .

• Dang, I would've wanted a girl with your type of beauty to like my beard more (I love dark eyed dark haired beauty), too bad i prefer the beard more (I feel like a featherless chicken with it shaved).

• You could only see half my face before is what I meant but that's really not important.

• but... ur eyes... look black in this one

• Both look nice! .. is that your baby aww so cute

• no beard is better.

What Guys Said 4

• clean-shaven bro ;)

• If/when you can grow a full beard, do that. For now though, go clean shaven. The goatee look just isn't doing it for you. A full beard and you'd look like cat stevens, (kinda).

• Is it because the first pic where the goatee is too bushy? i didn't realize it before until someone pointed it out now xD. I have put a better/trimmed beard pic in the update section to give a better idea how it looks when it's well-trimmed.

Does it change your mind or still clean shaven for you?

• Honestly, I liked it bushier than trimmed, but I'd still go clean shaven until you can grow the whole thing, (with growing it out once and a while just for fun).

• alrighty thanks for the info bro :) !

• I love the full beard.

• Keep a beard, but trim it short, a max of 5mm in length. Your hair is bushy, so you will look sloppy with lengthy facial hair.