Guys: Would you date a girl who is just under 5 feet tall?

Is that too short, would you rather date someone taller? Does it depend on your height, or is it all personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• height doesn't matter to us unless you're dealing with a selfish jerk.

What Guys Said 5

• My mother is just 5' exactly. My father is about 6'0, he didn't let that bother him. It's probably more of an issue to you than anyone else. I wouldn't let it be. Many men like a smaller woman, it bodes well for their manhood, in that she would be more likely feel protected by him being just that much bigger than her, as well as other factors. For myself, it'd be no issue, as I am by far not the tallest man ever standing only 5'6"

• its all about personality! and to answer ur question...i sure would date a less than tall person. without hesitation.

• i think short girls are awesome, I mean I look at the personality more then hight but if I could choose between a tall girl and a short girl who are like exactly the same I would have to choose the shorty :P they are defs amazing

• When you're that age it really doesn't matter.

• I think short girls are adorable

What Girls Said 0