Practice date with my sister?

I'm a 21 year old guy who has never been on a date with a girl. I'm not the most attractive guy but I'm a 10/10 on the inside. My friend from college asked me to take out her visiting cousin to dinner and a baseball game since she loves baseball as do I. Since I have no dating experience, I'm really nervous. My sister is gorgeous and goes out with a different guy every night. She has tons of dating experience. I'm thinking I should have a mock date with my sister so she could give me pointers. Would it be weird if I asked my 19 year old sister out on a practice date?

1|0
6|13

Most Helpful Girl

• If you just went to dinner and had conversation and didn't physically do anything with her I think it would be alright... if you practice touching or kissing her that would be weird as hell. It sounds like she has a lot of dating experience and could give you some pointers, so like I said if it was platonic I think it would be acceptable.. A bit awkward, but acceptable.

I

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm not gonna practice kissing her, that'll be weird. Plus my sis has an "easy" reputation so I'd be afraid I'd get some type of disease.

• Doesn't sound horrible then. Nothing wrong with going to dinner with a sibling in all actuality.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it would be very weird.

Aren't you concerned about your sister though?
    Different guy... every night?

2|0
    0|0
    • Yes I'm very concerned for her. She's slept with more guys than years she's been a live. She's gorgeous, smart, funny and sweet. She has so much more to guys then her body.

• You should tell her that.
      It's not an accomplishment to sleep with pretty much anyone

• I tell her all the time. She's in college to be a pharmacist. That alone is impressive. Her as a whole should be impressive guys, not just whats between her legs.

• You don't have to mock date. Just tell he what's going on and ask her for some general dating advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure your sister would be happy to help, just talk to her about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's very weird...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a grand idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Sorry I think that is a bit weird - Talk to your sister and get advice of her for the date - Just be yourself as you said your personality is 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • don't do anything silly.. she's yer sis

0|1
    0|0
  • talk to her about it and explain why you are doing ot so she doesn't get creeped out. God luck and look on google for dating help too

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't fuck her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you fucking serious?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask for advice

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya and then afterwords let her show you how to eat pussy the best

0|0
    1|0
  • It's not weird and she'll be understanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • dating is pretty much instincts. you don't need practice like you see on cartoons.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Well, a little bit. But sounds like an excellent idea. Or an idea for a romantic comedy movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, it's ok to do that. just don't kiss her or bang her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's kind of weird dude. Just ask her for advice

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but your sister sounds like a hoe and isn't exactly the best source for dating advice.

Also, don't do a practice date with her. Ask one of your female friends if you have any.

0|0
    0|0