Do guys get jealous of pictures that girls post on social media?

Guys if you like a girl and you see a picture she posts with another guy do you care or not think twice about it? I posted pictures from my birthday and ever since the guy I like has been distant and made no effort to make plans. I might have been standing really close in some pictures, but it was nothing sexual. He also started posting pictures with multiple girls and he's never done that in the last few months. Maybe I'm overanazlying, but it seems weird he started doing it days after I posted pics with my guy friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• " Maybe I'm overanazlying"

I don't say this very often to a girl but, I don't think you are over analysing it , for once.

Your analysis seems plausible. I'm pretty awhile ago, sure I came across studies proving that male find pictures of girls with other guys, less attractive than pictures of her alone.

Funnily it's the opposite with women, who find more attractive pictures with a guy surrounded by girls. (Probably because it validates him socially)

What Guys Said 5

• My ex had a problem with me not becoming jealous of guy friends she had. Guys don't want to compete when with someone. Make it apparent if possible that you like him, but also make it apparent that they are just friends. I've had friends get jealous when their girlfriends start friending their friends and hang out without him. There is always something unseen when we don't notice it, it happens.

• I wouldn't think too much about pic

• not jealous.. y should i?

• I'll only get jealous if I like the girl.

• Honestly yes I do. I feel sad because girls always reject me and I've never been on a date before. I feel like they're showing off how great they are and it makes me think I can get a girl.

What Girls Said 1

• i doubt it.