How can I look for a wife when I'm 20 years old?

I'd like to marry before 30 so I figured If i start looking for girls 10 years before, eventually I'll strike gold eventually lol

Most Helpful Girl

• you're still so young, good luck finding one.

What Girls Said 4

• I want to know the answer to this to haha :)) I want to marry before 27 and have no idea how to get that done considering I don't date at all :P

• mmm you should try to meet new girls, date them and stuff, and then see wich of them wants like a long-lasting relationship :) and you will prob find the right one it just takes time, but make sure to get to know her very well to be sure thats the girl you wanna have the rest of your life. :)

• well it won't really work bc 20 year old girls are still in college and crazay

• Calm tf down

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not sure the attitude of "looking for a wife" is always the best one to have even if you someday want one.

It's like looking for the end of a song or something. You miss everything in between.

• aren't u kinda young now?

• There's no such thing as a unicorn

• Don't.

Thank me later.