Girls, if you cancelled a date would you expect the guy to try to reschedule?

Cancelled day of a few hours before (would've been a 2nd date), she asked for my next day off but haven't heard anything since.
I'm assuming this means she's not interested but I just want to make sure I'm not being too pessimistic.

So the question is: girls would you try to reschedule if you were interested or would you be waiting for the guy to contact you again? IF I should contact her again how should I go about it? (early 20's)

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was the one who cancelled a date, and I genuinely liked him, I would reschedule. Considering she wanted to know when your next day off was, I am thinking she does want to reschedule, but then not hearing anything from her seems odd. Maybe she doesn't like you enough... but on the other hand, it could be she is busy or dealing with something right now. Did she give a reason as to why she cancelled? Also have you reached out to her since she cancelled (whether it was to ask when she wanted to get together or just to talk to her in general)?

• no reason did say sorry. last correspondence was giving her my next days off... then silence.

• How long has it been since you talked to her? If it has been a few days, then go ahead and reach out now or you could wait until tomorrow. Yes, a casual "Hey. How is your day going?" is great or if you feel comfortable with it, shoot her a "Good Morning, Beautiful" text. I personally love Good Morning texts. It lets me know the guy is thinking about me.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 3

• I would try to reschedule

• yeah i would.

• If I cancelled a date, I would be the one to reschedule.

What Guys Said 2

• the one who cancelled should try 2 reschedule no?

• She did ask when you are off next?