Is this the only way for me?

So i am 23 years old Indian, working in US. I have never been in a relationship, i am a bit socially awkward, i can count my friends on fingers, too introvert and shy to approach a guy, is the typical Arranged marriage thing is the only option for me to meet the one for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe approach some shy guy then?

What Guys Said 3

• Try new things hit the gym, go swimming, or other sports in public or go to try anything in public that you enjoy or know to do well, you will definitely find someone who approaches you.

• No not really, you can change if you are an introvert by challenging yourself and going out of your comfort zone.

Guys are as insecure as women are, all it takes is going up to someone and saying hello.

• nope. go for online dating if you are shy.

What Girls Said 2

• I suggest you not to have the typical arranged marriage. I have two Indian best friends and they said they would NEVER be in one because it brought no happiness. Their parents casually argue and all. Maybe you should wait a little longer. Or just have blind dates...

• its not the only option.