Who would you rather date?

Be super honest. You can answer this anonymously, but please... be honest. If there was a beautiful/handsome person, who was completely your type (in physical standards) but had a crappy attidute, vs a pretty... bad looking person that had an amazing and beautiful personality, who would you rather date. I'm serious here. Please be honest because almost 100% of the time, people say the person with a beautiful personality, but in reality, I see the opposite happening... :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• None. I will like to go out with the one with great personality, but the fact that I don't feel attracted to her will stop me from doing so. I wouldn't like to date the hot girl with crappy personality, I would sleep with her, no strings attached, but getting in a relationship with her will be a no-no.

• i'd flip a coin then :|

• I would definitely go with the personalities.

• I would rather date neither! but if the one with a good personality was at least ok looking I would date her.

• The world does not work in absolutes.

• I'd go for the unattractive person with the good personality

• Fortunately, there are beautiful women who have great personalities. I date them.

• The beautiful girl. I would just make sure she understands that I would not tolerate any bullshit from her. I'm a huge sweetheart, I'm honestly too sweet, but I know how to be dominate as fuck when I have to.

• I'd rather be the the beautiful girl with a bad attitude than the bad looking girl with a good attitude.

Attitudes can be changed pretty quickly and easily with some effort, looks take a long time.

• I would much rather date the bad looking person with the great aditude, I really don't think looks are the only thing that make somone attractive. Having a likeable personality is very appealing.

What Girls Said 10

• If a guy has the personality of a shoe, doesn't matter how hot he is - I would not date him.

That being said, I wouldn't date an unattractive person with a great personality either. Not everything is black and white as you put it. There needs to be a balance for me to be interested.

If I find someone physically repulsive, no personality is going to make up for that - this is where you tell them you can only ever be friends.

• Lmao at all the people who claim they could change someone's personality, so they'd go for the hot one.

Oh, the delusions.

• I'll the the good personality!

• i would go for the handsome one, and then dump him when i realized his horrible personality. the one with the beautiful personality would stand a chance, but he'd have to work harder.

• i'd rather date myself, I suck at dating

• If he was completely my type his attitude would be the first thing that make me want to go on a date with him❤️

• Ew, crappy attitudes suck. Personality. And that's me being 100% honest.

• Neither of them

• To be honest , I would go for the good looking person and end up messing up all my life until I actually learned my lesson. Many people say personality , but in reality when I see a situation involving that , it's totally opposite than "personality first ".

• The good looking guy. People can change but I'd definitely have to put his attitude in check. We probably wouldn't get along but it depends on how bad his attitude is.

• I would choose the handsome person. I would like to think I would choose the beautiful personality, but lets face it, if their is no physical attraction, there is no relationship... We live in a sad sad world...