Guys, what clues do women give you that lets you know to make a move?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many clues you just have to put your mind to it and you are set to go.

Eye contact is a big thing, if she's always watching you, there's good chances she's into you, especially if she is talking to other guys just to see if you are looking at her

Also conversation, if she's always find your stupid jokes funny and she is getting close to you while talking, grabing your arm, it's a set deal.

Finally, you can look at her pupil. The pupil tend to dilate when a girl is interested in a guy so thats a pretty usefull way.

And also just approach her and get close, if she doesn't back off that much, make whatever move you want.

NO REGRETS!

• Yeap, all good stuff. Knowing a few simple body-language cues can make flirting so much better and more effective.

• Yeah it make it more effective and more fun, Knowing all those things make it even fun, even if doesn't work out in the end.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't know since I'm scared of girls >_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif</a>

• Women give clues, I just strike conversation, hit or miss, but always leave respectfully.

• Body posture, facial expression, attitude of their head, heart rate and breathing (if you're close enough to sense it) pupil dilation (taking into account lighting), sweating, nipple erection and the more voluntary signs such as responsive touching, vocalizations, leaning slightly toward you or standing closer, etc.

Yes, these signs are actually observable. You just have to really pay attention. If you are trying to send signals, smile a lot, let your eyes light up, joke. Have fun with him.

• I really don't remember these things to be honest.

There are too many things. Stuff she may say, add me on facebook when I didn't say anything about it, touch me or sit close to me etc. Too many things seriously.

• But in person it's often very simple. Just monitor her eye-contact and lip/tongue movements. They're a dead giveaway.

• Eye contact is it.. the movements and how she acts towards you in a private/ one on one conversation is how she truly feels. If she is quiet towards you while others are around she has a deep crush but if she is all about you then it will probably end in a one nighter

• eye contact and smile, goes out of her way to talk and be responsive, when we talk she gets excited, pushes out her boobs, and plays with her hair. Plays with her hair is a big one. you know read body language

• Longing eye-contact, big smiles, responding in a very animated manner to mundane small-talk like you are the funniest man on the planet, blushing, lip-biting and lip-licking are all great signs to watch out for!

• They sometimes give me clues, but I ignore them. If you like me enough to give me "clues", then why don't you make a move yourself? I don't have time for social mind games.

• Because most women still want the man to take charge. It's basically how we are wired.

• Well, I'm not looking for a woman like that, so I guess it all evens out.

You're right, though.

• They give me a ton of compliments to the point where it's a bit awkward.

• She Looks at me a lot and constantly looks down and blush/smiles

• you're a woman you tell us if you don't know how are we supposed to know :P

• Flirting with me

• When she takes off her top or when her butt glows bright red and she shrieks.

• She keeps looking at me in a very friendly and inviting way... ooOOOH..

• If I don't know her then she can start striking up conversations with me and smiling at me or saying hello in passing. If she's someone I am already friends with or at least fairly well acquainted then It'd be smartest to just ask me out. I'm not likely to start hitting on people I know well unless they make it very clear they are interested because it's always wound up with me getting treated like shit and it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between friendly and flirty.

• Tries to talk to me randomly about my activities. To the point where it doesn't feel normal for a person to given me this much attention.

Unless they are trying to sell you something, that could also be it.

• Why we always have to get rejections

• Why don't you make move because we want to take all the rejection.

• move in close slowly that's the best indicator for men