Interview for potential girlfriend or interview for potential boyfriend... Who's interview is harder to pass?

And why? Would you expect the girl/guy that you are "interviewing" to have the same expectations you seek in them? For those who think that a gf's or a bf's is harder to pass, would you welcome a "interview" that's just as hard or even harder than yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• boyfriend's is harder.

What Girls Said 2

• Why not just go on a date and see if you two click or not?
    Much more fun and easier than an interview haha

• That's what a date is... A interview

• Funny you mention interview ! On a first date I always feel like I am on an interview. I told my friend that last year !

What Guys Said 1

• Interview for potential boyfriend is harder to pass than interview for potential girlfriend, but interview for potential wife is much much harder to pass than interview for potential husband.

• And why is that?

• When interviewing for bf/gf, guys just want someone chill to hang with and regular sex, but guys want somebody they can brag about and make their friends jealous. However, when interviewing for husband/wife, men are worried about living the rest of his life with her craziness, and she's worried that her clock is ticking.