When is it a good time to tell someone that you love them?

I'm in a new relationship after being single for a year. I waited until the right man came along. He feels like my soulmate. We are so similar and we have strong vibes and a strong connection. He makes me happier and he's a great man. I feel like I'm falling for him. I know I'm falling for him. I love everything about him. I never met anyone like him. He's the only man to treat me with respect and treat me right. And he actually cares about my wellbeing. I love his soul and I'm falling in love with him. But I don't want to scare him. It's early in our relationship but I'm already falling for him. Should I tell him this or should I keep this to myself? Why or why not? =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, just tell him right away and see his response.

What Guys Said 2

• You should tell him but in stages so he can adapt and respond. You should tell him because you FEEL it. If a woman loved me, I would want to know and it would make me even more inclined to love her.

• How long have you been dating for? If it's only been a couple of months or less you might scare him off

What Girls Said 1

• when you really do.