How do I take this?

Okay, sooooo me and this awesome guy have been dating for about two weeks. We've really fallen for each other and last night we had sex for the first time and it was amazing. He told me he wants to be with me and that we can officially be a couple, but he wants to take it really easy because he just had a daughter a month ago, and he doesn't want to look like a bad guy.

I completely understand where he's coming from. He told me his first priority is his daughter and that if he didn't have a daughter things would be different. It is what it is! Anyways, how do I keep him, and help him become more comfortable with me? I don't want him to think I'm rushing into a relationship but I feel like I'm coming off that way. 😑

Thank you :) and thank you for not being judgmental!

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay at a steady pace. Try to put him and his daughter first, know that she may need him at times or he may need to do things for her. So long as you're fine with it and it may come in the way of your relationship, you should be good.
    Appreciate the time you have with him and support him however you can.

In return he may do the same for you. I'm glad to see you've moved on from your ex.
    This guy seems nice!

What Guys Said 3

• Didn't you just break up with your previous boyfriend less than a week ago?

• You just broke up right?

• Your having sex with a man who just fathered a baby a couple of months ago? Are you nuts?

• He got a girl pregnant. It was a hookup and she didn't want to abort it. Stop being a judgmental fuck.

• Wow. I hope you don't kiss the father of that precious baby with that filthy mouth of yours.

What Girls Said 1

• just take it slow.