Girls, is there any girls that like bigger guy's?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Prefer them actually. Nice and cuddly ❤️ Lol but I'm not in thhhaaaat great of shape myself so it's not like I'm a super hot chick who goes for the bigger dudes.

• Shit you said you ain't super hot, you are beautiful and I don't see anything wrong with your body there needs to be girls like you in this country town

• Thank you 😁
      Anyway, you'll find someone who isn't superficial. I can't say that most girls your age aren't. Someone who's equally as wealthy as you probably wouldn't just like you for those reasons but you're still quite young to worry about finding the right person.

• Lol I know I'm young but that is the only thing that I am missing in my life I want someone to share everything with someone I can call mine

What Girls Said 6

• Not me personally, but I'm sure in the whole wide world there are girls who do. Or just don't care. ^^

• Big and a little chubby, yes. It makes you feel protected :) but obese no

• Majority of the guys I have been in a relationship with have been the typical "average" but I did date one guy for four years who was a bit on the heavy side. He was my longest relationship and treated me so well. But yes bigger guys are okay, any size is fine. I don't see why people think it's such a big deal :) have a great day!

• I like them 6'4" with extra weight. I'm not really attracted to skinny guys or guys that are really slim. I'm attracted to guys with huge muscles too.

• Fat no... big in general, yes

• i dont mind them.

• Well girls see bigger guys and instantly thinks lazy and smells bad I'm not that way